Corona virus

Talk about almost anything you want
Scott Cee AKA 2drx4
Trail Tamer
Has Liked: 141 times
Been Liked: 47 times

Re: Corona virus

Post by Scott Cee AKA 2drx4 »

Provience wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:29 pm rabble rabble.

i wanna go play in nature :(
Yeah, they finally did a blanket closure of the provincial parks and campfire ban.

Which is gay.

pointsnorth
Trail Tamer
Has Liked: 40 times
Been Liked: 43 times

Post by pointsnorth »

And Alberta just made illegal to be on crown land in a motorized vehicle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YellowJacket
Web Wheeler
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by YellowJacket »

pointsnorth wrote:And Alberta just made illegal to be on crown land in a motorized vehicle

Shit like this makes me wonder if it’s even worth insuring the Jeep this year....

pointsnorth
Trail Tamer

Post by pointsnorth »

pointsnorth wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:57 am And Alberta just made illegal to be on crown land in a motorized vehicle
did some more digging on the subject as the aberta fb pages were going crazy with this info but there was some clarification its targetting ohv use on crown land
ohv in alberta classifies asampfibious craft,dune buggies,offroad motorcycles, quads, trikes, and snowmobiles

a vehicle insured and driven on the highway is not part of the ban

HillBilt
Actually Wheels
Has Liked: 13 times
Been Liked: 21 times

Post by HillBilt »

Johnny5 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:50 pm I just wish i was a piece of shit on disability that now makes more money a month than before covid.
Instead ill prob pay 40 percent taxes on my cheques and house tax will double. Also ill be paying for this till i die and likely my daughters will be paying for it.
Maybe i dont know the right people but it seams like everyones job is essential unless ur a barber or ticket taker at the theater
So sad but true.
We will be paying for this for years, theres no doubt in my mind that within the next couple years we will be paying a pandemic tax or some other bullshit.
Building Junk-Wheeling Junk-Breaking Junk

pointsnorth
Trail Tamer

Post by pointsnorth »

Figured I’d remind everyone what to do if your feeling like you’ve got the corona

Provience
Actually Wheels
Has Liked: 2 times

Post by Provience »

Scott Cee AKA 2drx4 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:03 am
Provience wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:29 pm rabble rabble.

i wanna go play in nature :(
Yeah, they finally did a blanket closure of the provincial parks and campfire ban.

Which is gay.
well we've at least got people in 2 states getting arrested over public protests, so that is progress.

People that are very much average 'oh just follow the law, it will blow over' are finally getting to the point of seeing how far beyond absurd this is. They've switched the narrative, here in WA at least, from "we're all going to die" to "look at our success" yet still find way to justify further restrictions :headbang:
Up is difficult, down is dangerous

Johnny5
Actually Wheels
Has Liked: 13 times
Been Liked: 6 times

Post by Johnny5 »

pointsnorth wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:30 am
pointsnorth wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:57 am And Alberta just made illegal to be on crown land in a motorized vehicle
did some more digging on the subject as the aberta fb pages were going crazy with this info but there was some clarification its targetting ohv use on crown land
ohv in alberta classifies asampfibious craft,dune buggies,offroad motorcycles, quads, trikes, and snowmobiles

a vehicle insured and driven on the highway is not part of the ban
Good thing ya found this lol i was gonna completely give up on our government if they took away my four wheelin. The only damn thing i was lookin forward to and i know thats alberta but ya know bc will follow.
Cant believe some of the crap they got us doin anymore, my work was almost gonna make us wear masks all day at work.
Cant see how bein in the bush away from everything is more dangerous for a virus than going and buying chocolate at the stores.
Or how now everyones out walking which is better for us than camping... my roads like a damn parade nowadays when i drive home to work

Scott Cee AKA 2drx4
Trail Tamer

Looks like we're heading back for a hard lockdown here. I'm thinking the new mandatory mask rule is just the tip of the iceberg.

Thoughts?

pointsnorth
Trail Tamer

Post by pointsnorth »

is that mandatory mask rule for everywhere outside of your home or just in businesses etc?

serious question here

Scott Cee AKA 2drx4
Trail Tamer

pointsnorth wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:11 pm is that mandatory mask rule for everywhere outside of your home or just in businesses etc?

serious question here
I haven't read the order yet, so all I have is hearsay. Painting fucking trim in the house. But I will in a bit.

Scott Cee AKA 2drx4
Trail Tamer

Here's the order: https://bv403fh.r.ca-central-1.awstrack ... LpSk_JzA=1

Flipping through it the highlights I see are masks for all employees and customers, group fitness classes seem like they're mostly out, no spectators at sports (probably includes offroad stuff???), religious activities only by electronic means, etc. I might have missed relevant things.

Scott Cee AKA 2drx4
Trail Tamer

Masks are now required for everyone in all public indoor settings and workplaces. People who cannot wear a mask or who cannot put on or remove a mask on their own are exempt.

Employers are expected to enforce the mandatory mask policy with both employees and customers
A customer can be refused entry or service if they do not wear a mask

Masks in public indoor settings

Masks are required in all indoor public settings and all retail stores. This includes:

Malls, shopping centres
Grocery stores
Coffee shops
Common areas in hotels
Libraries

Clothing stores
Liquor stores
Drug stores
Community centres

Recreation centres
City Halls
Restaurants and bars when not seated at a table

Masks at workplaces

Masks are required in all workplaces for shared work areas and areas where physical distancing cannot be maintained. This includes:

Elevators
Kitchens

Customer counters
Break rooms

Hallways
Meeting rooms with more than four people