Snowrunner

Talk about almost anything you want
Mr.gutsy
Forum Addict
Been Liked: 3 times

Snowrunner

Post by Mr.gutsy »

*not a thread about bearded wonder*

Any of you nerds pick up snowrunner its the sequel to mudrunner i have it on xbox and its pretty sweet.

pointsnorth
Trail Tamer
Has Liked: 40 times
Been Liked: 43 times

Re: Snowrunner

Post by pointsnorth »

Not yet but plan on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnny5
Actually Wheels
Has Liked: 13 times
Been Liked: 6 times

Post by Johnny5 »

Oh ya. Came out at 9 last night and i played till midnight. Been waiting and oreordered lol played the shit outta spintires and mudrunner. Work on the tracker will slow down cause of this game for sure hahaha

Scott Cee AKA 2drx4
Trail Tamer
Has Liked: 139 times
Been Liked: 47 times

Post by Scott Cee AKA 2drx4 »

No idea what thread is about.

[Bunny pancake.jpg]

Mr.gutsy
Forum Addict

Post by Mr.gutsy »

I only got a couple hours in today. I cant wait to get the scout im pretty sure the dakota progress will take a major hit from this aswell

Mr.gutsy
Forum Addict

Post by Mr.gutsy »

Scott Cee AKA 2drx4 wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:38 pm No idea what thread is about.

[Bunny pancake.jpg]
Its a video game where you basicly just drive trucks around everywhere exploring getting stuck and delivering logs. Thats it. Literally the whole game and its fun as hell

Scott Cee AKA 2drx4
Trail Tamer

Mr.gutsy wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:15 pm
Scott Cee AKA 2drx4 wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:38 pm No idea what thread is about.

[Bunny pancake.jpg]
Its a video game where you basicly just drive trucks around everywhere exploring getting stuck and delivering logs. Thats it. Literally the whole game and its fun as hell
So it's like driving a logging truck in PG without the pay?!?

:lmao:

I'm sure it's fun, but I'm too far out of the gaming scene to even know anything about anything. :homer:

Helidump
Forum Addict
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by Helidump »

Scott Cee AKA 2drx4 wrote:
Mr.gutsy wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:15 pm

[Bunny pancake.jpg]
So it's like driving a logging truck in PG without the pay?!?

I'm sure it's fun, but I'm too far out of the gaming scene to even know anything about anything. :homer:
More like a drunken Russian trucking simulator. its like driving an overloaded logging truck drunk in places a logging truck has no business going then getting 9 other random crappy trucks stuck or broken down or run out of fuel trying to get said logging truck out of the river you just rolled it over in... (standard Russian logging practices) only this version of the game has more than just moving logs , you can move bricks and steel and stuff...and there are over 40 types of trucks! 1 or 2 of which are actually useful and nowhere to be found early in the game. I say its a drunken simulator because the camera controls are so janky it makes you feel drunk trying to keep your truck in view. the original game was all based on Russian trucks that were renamed for the game but this version has some real American stuff that actually exists in real life. apparently its easier to get licensing deals for extinct American iron than it is to use the real names of soviet era military trucks.

This game answers a lot of questions; Havent you ever wanted to wheel the ever loving shit out of a 1970s international fleet star on highway tires? Or see how underwhelming a 90s chevy k1500 would be with a 4 cylinder engine in it? Or experience how shitty the hummer h2 actually was off road? This game answers those questions and more!

The level of detail is actually kind of impressive and its easy to blow a few hours just trying to move some shit from one end of the map to the other then get sidetracked cause you found a truck in the middle of a lake or something and you just have to try and get it out, or you have a catastrophic accident driving on the only section of perfectly paved road on the map because youre not used to the controls at anything above a snails pace.

Scott Cee AKA 2drx4
Trail Tamer

Sterlingfire
Web Wheeler

Post by Sterlingfire »

Actually sounds fun. I saw some advertisements today on it lol
other than not playing any video games for about 20 or more years, i have no time fo dat shit anymore

Johnny5
Actually Wheels

Post by Johnny5 »

Mr.gutsy wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:06 pm I only got a couple hours in today. I cant wait to get the scout im pretty sure the dakota progress will take a major hit from this aswell
Scouts at the top left corner of first map you play on and it comes with diff locks lol

Mr.gutsy
Forum Addict

Post by Mr.gutsy »

Johnny5 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:03 pm
Mr.gutsy wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:06 pm I only got a couple hours in today. I cant wait to get the scout im pretty sure the dakota progress will take a major hit from this aswell
Scouts at the top left corner of first map you play on and it comes with diff locks lol
I found it now im looking for the pacific p16 i want that one bad

Johnny5
Actually Wheels

Post by Johnny5 »

:thumbsup:
Attachments
C698D9B0-8FD7-4F05-8CCE-299DDF6038BC.jpeg

YellowJacket
Web Wheeler

Post by YellowJacket »

I been playing it too. It’s fun when things get completely sideways and you have to get your flatbed out of a hole it’s created no where near anything to winch to. I wish you could run more than one winch line though. Being able to anchor your recovery rig would be cool instead of winching yourself into the hole your trying to get your other rig out of...

Johnny5
Actually Wheels

Post by Johnny5 »

Phase one came out today
Get to drive a land yacht f750 around in some russian place. Ice breaks through on heavy rigs. Pretty sweet guys hahaha true web wheelin